Summer Academy Institute
June 20 – July 30, 2022
The Summer Academy Institute (SAI) is a 6-week pre-freshmen program designed to ease students’ personal and academic transition from high school to the university. You will earn 7 credits (Math, English, & Freshmen Seminar). Students will live on campus in a residential hall and enjoy weekly activities that will expose them to the campus environment and community.
HIGHLIGHTS AND BENEFITS OF SAI
- Learn what will be expected of you in college
- Participate in activities designed to build your academic skills and create a sense of community
- Get a head start on college courses
- Achieve higher grade point average
- Increase your self-confidence
- Meet friends and engage in social activities
- One-on-one academic advising to ensure timely graduation
If you are interested in applying for SAI, please apply by May 7, 2022.
Should you have additional questions, please contact Dr. Raynor at 919-719-2284 or email@example.com.