Regroup Mass Notification System
Shaw University values the well-being and safety of our campus community. In an effort to provide you with the most
up-to-date information about critical alerts and information, the University has added Regroup Mass Notification system to our communications toolbox. Regroup allows the University to send emergency notification messages via telephone, email,
text message or all three methods.
Whenever there is a need to communicate to our campus community, Regroup is able to do this quickly and efficiently.
Instructions for logging in to Regroup Mass Notification System
All current faculty, staff and students are preregistered using the contact information on file. Please login under the "Already a Member? Log in" section and follow the steps below to verify your contact information.
- Open web browser and navigate to https://shawu.regroup.com/login. The ‘Please login or register to continue’ web page will be displayed.
- In the ‘Already a member? Log in’ section, verify your contact information such as cell number and email address. Make sure that your current cell number is listed in your profile.
- For Students: In the Username textbox, enter your Student ID in the Password text box, enter your PIN Select ‘Student’ in the dropdown box
- For Employees: In the Username textbox, enter the same Username you use to login to your computer/email account Password enter the same Password you use to login to your computer/email account Select ‘Employee’
in the dropdown box
- Click ‘Log in’
- Once logged in, click the ‘Email|Phone’ tab. The Email Preferences page appears.
- Under the Email Preferences section, review your email address
- Under the Text and Voice Preferences section, review your phone number or enter a phone number. Next check the ‘Text’ and/or ‘Voice’ boxes to select preferred Regroup notification(s)
- Click ‘Save’ to save your profile.