Counseling Center’s Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
In the case of an emergency, please contact 911.
Where can I get help if I am experiencing suicidal thoughts?
- Holly Hill Hospital 919-250-7000, 3019 Falstaff Rd., Raleigh, NC 27610-InPatient
- UNC Health Care Crises and Assessment Services at Wake Brook (Hospital)
In Patient: 984-0974-4800, 101 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27610
- Monarch Behavioral Health (Psychological Services) Walk-ins/Outpatient
919-856-4703, 1001 | Navaho Dr., Raleigh, NC 27609
- Hope Line, Inc. 24/7 Suicide Prevention Talk-line
Andi: AndiG@HopeLineNC.com | (919)832-3326
How do I access Services Remotely?
Please send an email to schedule an appointment:
Contact Phone Services
- Mrs. Jerelene Carver (919)546-8525
- Mr. Michael Tuma (919)546-8283
- Campus Police (919)546-8249
- University Chaplain-(919) 546-8491