Assessment & Resources
Standardized Instruments used, but not limited to, include the following:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator is an introspective self-report questionnaire with the purpose of indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions.
- College Adjustment Scale: Identifies problems frequently experienced by college students, and assesses nine areas of adjustment.
- The Coping Inventory: Assesses adaptive and maladaptive coping habits, skills and behaviors.
- The Basic Personality Inventory: Identifies maladjustment and personal strengths.
- Substance Abuse assessment and evaluation.
- eCheckUpToGo programs are personalized, evidence based online prevention intervention ie, alcohol, marijuana, sexual violence prevention and tobacco
The following is a list of disability-related websites and organizations intended to provide additional information to students, parents, faculty, and staff. This list is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee the accuracy, relevancy,
timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. This is not all- inclusive and users are encouraged to research for additional information.